WordPress began as a template and publishing system for bloggers, giving these professionals a place to host their personal website and put their message on display for the world to see.
Today, it’s transformed into a digital marketing tool that can be used to support email lists, artistic galleries and online business opportunities like membership sites and even eCommerce stores.
This makes WordPress a great option for any type of online business, whether you’re just getting started or want to revamp your marketing strategy. However, some may argue that Builderall can do even more than WordPress, even providing a more user-friendly experience.
Thinking about joining Builderall vs WordPress in the near future? Here are some details to consider.
WordPress is a content management system that’s used to create personal websites. This website builder is ideal for someone who wants to curate their online space from scratch, but has limited experience with coding and tech.
Since its inception in 2003, WordPress is now the foundation for over 40% of all of the websites known to man. Its popularity stems from its ease of use, versatility for modification, security, and SEO optimization opportunity.
You can also use various media types across your website. From text and images to video, you have the creative freedom to design a website that’s loaded with attention-grabbing content that satisfies your target audience.
How to Use WordPress
WordPress is a blank canvas for anyone with a creative mind. Here are some of the ways you can utilize this popular CMS:
- Create a blog. WordPress began as a widely used blog platform and still exists in this space today. Gain access to editing tools that help you curate SEO-rich content and benefit from the organizational opportunities via tags and categories.
- Put your works on display. If you want to put your professional work on the internet, WordPress is a great host for your portfolio. Use the pages functionality to put your contact information on display, and post professional works that you want to highlight for future employers or clients.
- Open your eCommerce store. Looking for a place to host your online shop? WordPress allows you to manage your own products and payments and streamline shipping for customers to make for a seamless buying process and user experience.
- Build out your business. Even if you don’t plan to open a store online for your business, you can still add more credibility to your reputation with a website. WordPress makes it easy to create content that captures leads and gives you specific data that shows you what’s working in your current online business strategy.
- Develop a membership website. If you want to put a paywall in front of your content, WordPress can also be used to create a subscriptions-only website. Gain access to tools and features that help you manage payments and monitor subscriptions so you can make strong future decisions for the business.
One of the many wonders of WordPress is the fact that it has a fully free option for customers. However, you don’t gain total access to the functionality that the WordPress Pro plan has to offer.
For $15 per month, WordPress Pro gives you a free custom domain name for a year, as well as premium themes, unlimited plugins, expert support, advertisement removal, advanced SEO tools and much more.
While WordPress is focused on website building, Builderall is the foundational solution for creating a more robust marketing plan. This digital marketing tool doesn’t only give you all of the tools you need to create a memorable website, but it also acts as a one-stop shop for launching, maintaining and marketing your online business.
Builderall is the ideal platform for small businesses and entrepreneurs who want to grow their business and need user-friendly tools to achieve success. From sales funnels templates and email marketing strategies, to blog builders and SMS automation tools, you gain access to a variety of features that can completely transform your business and help you get the leads that transform potential customers into returning ones.
How to Use Builderall
Builderall is ideal for small business owners or entrepreneurs who need help launching their online business and selling their products and services. Here are some of the ways you can utilize Builder:
- Build a website. Use templates and drag-and-drop editing tools to build a website that stands out from the competition.
- Create email campaigns. Builderall email automation allows you to create customizable email campaigns that resonate with your readers.
- Automate social media posts. Schedule and auto post content so you never skip a beat on social outlets.
- Build sales funnels and gain leads. Capture leads using unique sales funnels that push prospects to the next stage of the buyer journey.
- Utilize the ultimate video design studio. Try Builderall video hosting, editor, manager and funnel to create marketing collateral that intrigues website visitors.
- Become an affiliate. The Builderall Affiliate program allows you to make a passive income on the side of your own business.
Builderall has over 30 tools and features you can utilize to create a website that resonates with your target audience. If you want to get a feel for how things are working, the Click Map feature allows you to see exactly where visitors are clicking on your website. This heat map style tool gives you valuable information to make changes in your strategy if necessary.
When you sign up for any of the following Builderall plans, you get a 14-day free trial to test the waters.
- Builderall Cheetah Plan, at $14.90 per month with one domain
- Builderall Marketer Plan, at $69.90 per month with three domains
- Builderall Premium Plan, at $79.90 per month with 15 domains
- Builderall Funnel Club, at $79.90 per month (with a first payment of $199) with 15 domains
Even if you’re starting with the most basic Builderall plan, you get one domain, three subdomains, subscribers, disk space and automatic approval to become a Builderall affiliate.
This WordPress vs Builderall review can make it easier to determine which option is best for you. If you want to create a blog, go with WordPress. If you want to push your business to the next level, Builderall is the right option for you.
Build a profitable business today with Builderall.