Building a profitable business from the ground up can be difficult. Whether you’re dealing solely with digital offerings or you have physical products to share, having the right marketing tools and resources at your disposal is essential to your success.
Two marketing platforms, Kartra and Kajabi, are examples of software that can be used to build and scale your business quickly. But how do you choose between the two? If you’re shopping around for your next marketing software, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s the lowdown on Kartra vs new Kajabi:
What is Kartra?
Kartra is a cloud-based online platform that works as a one-stop shop for online business owners who want to streamline their marketing and eCommerce processes. All of the features work simultaneously together so you don’t have to worry about creating an email campaign and contact list with one platform and a helpdesk portal with another. Instead, gain access to features that seamlessly work in tandem to minimize points of failure during the sales and marketing process.
Some of the features you can expect with Kartra include:
- Checkout creation. Create checkout forms that are safe and easy to navigate.
- Leads generation. Build and organize leads that turn into returning customers.
- Membership builder. Deliver course and training material that exists within your membership portal.
- Affiliate opportunity. With Kartra, you can recruit, manage, and track affiliates who can promote your products with ease. This feature gives you all of the tools you need to provide flexible commissions opportunities and pay out your affiliates on time every time.
There are four different membership tiers to choose between with Kartra: Starter, Silver, Gold, and Premium. At minimum, you get one custom domain, up to 2,500 leads, 15,000 emails and more for $99 a month.
Those interested in putting this platform to action can purchase a Kartra trial for $1. The Kartra membership trial lasts for 14 days and gives you access to everything you would gain in the Silver tier.
What is Kajabi?
Kajabi is another one-stop-shop inspired platform, but it was created to help business owners scale their knowledge business and sell online courses. This platform enables content creators to build, market and sell online courses, coaching programs, membership websites and more. It’s incredibly user friendly – you don’t have to worry about learning code to have the skills to use this platform.
Some of the features you can expect with Kajabi include:
- Course creator. Create quick and easily consumable mini courses or provide a full on learning experience to your audience with the course building feature.
- Website builder. If you’re starting from scratch or your website needs a facelift, you can utilize the website builder that integrates directly with your business.
- Email marketing. Do you send emails that your target audience can’t wait to open? If you’re tired of sending boring messages that go unopened or lose traction, email marketing software can be used to create unforgettable email marketing campaigns your readers can’t wait to open.
- Sales funnel creation. If you need help with lead generation, the sales funnel creation feature allows you to create automated funnels that will push buyers throughout the sales process.
There are three different membership tiers to choose between with Kajabi: Basic, Growth, and Pro. At minimum, you get three products, three pipelines, unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and more. If you’re interested in trying Kajabi, you can sign up for a 14-day free trial under three of the membership tier.
Kartra vs Kajabi Course Builder: The Main Difference
By far, the biggest difference between the new Kajabi vs Kartra is that the Kajabi online course platform is designed to help knowledge entrepreneurs create, organize and sell their courses. Kartra casts a wider net, providing tools that can help any business get off the ground, stay organized and see a return on investment.
Kartra vs the New Kajabi: The Main Similarities
Both Kartra and Kajabi are designed to help you build and launch a website. Additionally, each platform is riddled with marketing automation tools so you can optimize your content, encourage sales and build out better email workflows.
Why Choose Builderall Instead
If you enjoy the features presented in the new Kajabi vs Kartra but wish you could combine the two, or you’ve tried a Kartra trial and you’re looking for something more, Builderall is an excellent alternative.
When I started using Builderall in 2017, I was skeptical, but it turned out to be the best investment of my life. Not only do I have all of the necessary tools to market my business right at my disposal, but I’m also the world’s first Builderall Certified Partner and one of Builderall’s top affiliates. So far, I’ve made over $500,000 in commissions as a Builderall affiliate, and have also sold more than $500,000 worth of my own products and services by utilizing the Builderall platform.
With a Builderall account, you gain access to the cutting-edge technology you need to help your business grow and thrive. It’s the most complete and powerful digital marketing platform available, giving you everything you need to manage leads, send emails, create sales funnels, engage with your customers and become an authoritative voice in your industry.
With all of these tools in your back pocket, you can make great money and grow your business along the way. Looking for an opportunity for passive income? You can also become a Builderall affiliate and watch cash fill your bank account while you’re sleeping.
Want to make your business dreams come true? Get started with Builderall today and join the Rapid Profit Machine.