Affiliate marketing is a great way of making money online. But to succeed at doing so, you need to know some affiliate marketing strategies that will help get noticed and drive sales. And that’s exactly what I’ll be sharing with you, the secrets to affiliate marketing success.
What is Builderall and What Does it Have to Do with Affiliate Marketing?
Builderall is a full-stack digital marketing platform that enables you to design and deploy different digital marketing campaigns. What does Builderall have to do with affiliate marketing?
A lot actually. Here are a few:
- Builderall has an affiliate program. One of the best things about Builderall is that they have one of the best affiliate programs on the market. Promoting the platform enables you to earn a commission from both first-tier and second-tier customers.
- Use Builderall to create affiliate websites. Creating niche affiliate marketing websites is easy with Builderall, thanks to its drag-and-drop Cheater website builder.
- Promote affiliate products with Builderall’s digital marketing suite. Builderall has a complete suite of digital marketing tools from social media management to visual marketing tools to SEO tools and much more.
As you can see, Builderall is a powerful platform you can use to succeed in your endeavors as an affiliate marketer. With that being said, let’s quickly look at a few affiliate marketing ideas and strategies you can use to succeed as an affiliate marketer.
7 Successful Builderall Affiliate Marketing Strategies for 2021
With studies showing that 74% of US shoppers check affiliate websites before making a purchase, affiliate marketing is an excellent way to make money online. But how do you ensure that your affiliate marketing business succeeds?
Here are seven affiliate marketing strategies to help you do that:
1. Define Your Target Audience
The first step to create a winning affiliate marketing strategy is to define and understand your audience. That’s because not everyone is interested in your product. You need to find people who are. These are people who have a problem that Builderall can solve. Understanding your audience will help you:
- Target your promotions to the right people.
- Craft messaging that resonates with your audience.
In the case of Builderall, your target audience would be digital marketers and other affiliate marketers.
2. Create and Promote a Free But Valuable Resource
Once you’ve defined your target audience, an important step of creating a winning affiliate marketing strategy is to attract them. One of the best ways to do that is to create a free resource and share it where your target audience hangs out. This can be:
- A blog post
- An e-book
- A video
- A template or cheat sheet
These must provide value by teaching your prospects what they are interested in. The best part about this strategy is that you attract relevant organic (free) traffic.
3. Consider Paid Ads
Another excellent affiliate marketing strategy you should consider is to run paid ads promoting your offer. While this may require an investment, the results are worth it as paid ads can be designed to be shown to your target audience. This helps you optimize your ad spend and have a healthy return on ad spend (ROAS). The best part about paid ads is that they help you scale your business quickly.
4. Build an Email List
You’ve probably heard it a gazillion times and it’s true — the money’s in the list. That’s why one of your affiliate marketing strategies is to build an engaged email list. Email marketing is one of the best ways to promote affiliate products as email gives you direct access to your prospects. It also helps you send personalized promotions as you can easily segment your list.
This is another good reason to use Builderall for affiliate marketing. Not only can you promote it as a product but you can also use it to promote your offer on many channels — one of which is email.
5. Create a Community
Communities are great platforms for sharing ideas with people with similar interests and idea. Using Builderall, you can build a community of people interested in affiliate marketing. A couple of reasons a community would be a helpful in promoting an affiliate product include:
- Targeted leads. Because your community is made up of people with similar ideas and aspirations, most people who join are likely to be interested in your offer.
- Great way to earn trust. People trust people they’ve interacted with before for product recommendations.
- Word of mouth marketing. If you provide a lot of value in your community, your community members are highly likely to invite their friends. This will help extend your reach.
While community building can be slow, it will be worth it once it gains traction.
6. Leverage Social Media
Social media is a great to promote your affiliate product. But for it to work, you must do it right. A few ideas include:
- Choose the right platforms.
- Create great content.
- Use social media ads.
- Partner with influencers to help spread the word.
- Join relevant groups and add value.
With so many people using social media, a proper strategy will help you reach a larger number of people.
7. Create a Course on Builderall
Last but not least, an excellent way of promoting Builderall as an affiliate marketer is to create a course on Builderall. This can be both as a digital marketing all-in-one solution and as an affiliate offer. A couple of ways you can do this include:
- Use email marketing to deliver a series of mini-lessons.
- Create videos on YouTube.
- Use Builderall’s E-learning Course Builder to create a comprehensive course.
The best part about courses is they both provide value and show how to make money with Builderall. This gives your students inspiration and action steps to take. It also gives them the confidence to take up your affiliate offer.
Affiliate Marketing Strategies — Use them To Grow Your Affiliate Marketing Business
Affiliate marketing is an excellent way to make a lot of money — either as a side hustle or a full-time business. But to make it work, you must have an effective strategy in place. Use the above strategies and you’ll stand a better chance of being a top Builderall affiliate.
If you want to learn more, click here to learn more about Builderall Affiliate Marketing Strategies!