In today’s world, technology and the internet reign supreme, especially for business owners. However, without utilizing digital tools and social media, you may find yourself steps behind a competitor whos thriving in a digital presence with a strong brand reputation.
But how do you go about building and managing an online presence when you don’t have the expertise of a master marketer? The answer: Builderall.
But what is Builderall? It’s a comprehensive and easy-to-navigate digital marketing platform with different applications and tools to help spread the word about your brand and get more people on your website.
“With Builderall, you can start with a simple test website and build it out using a platform equipped with the most advanced and sophisticated sales funnels and dozens of other included features,” shared Erick Salgado, a good friend of mine and the CEO and founder or Builderall. “That’s why Builderall is the perfect solution for all small business owners who want to become great entrepreneurs, service providers, digital marketing professionals, designers, coaches, networking professionals, and much more.”
Builderall is more than a website builder, however. It’s one of the most influential and complete digital marketing tools a business owner can get their hands on. Let’s dive in.
Reasons to Consider Builderall
1. The tool list is extensive
Why should you have to navigate through various programs to achieve your goals? Builderall simplifies digital marketing efforts. It comes with all of the necessary tools your business needs to thrive in the digital space. With more than 40 different tools and apps available, you can run your online business smoothly and successfully. Here are a few examples of apps to expect:
- Cheetah Website Builderall
- Cheetah Funnel Builder
- Webinar Builder
- App Builder
- Booking App
2. There are different package options available
If Builderall pricing is on your mind, know that the platform stands for overdelivering at a low price. With four different price points, you can feel comfortable moving forward with Builderall at your own pace.
- Cheetah: $14.90 per month
- One domain, three subdomains, 2,000 subscribers, and 2GB disk space
- Marketer: $69.90 per month.
- Three domains, five subdomains, unlimited subscribers, and 5GB disk space
- Premium: $79.90 per month.
- Fifteen domains, unlimited subdomains, unlimited subscribers, 10GB disk space, and access to all tools and templates. This plan also automatically approves you as an affiliate.
- Funnel Club: $79.90 per month
- Fifteen domains, unlimited subdomains, unlimited subscribers, 10GB disk space, and access to all tools and templates. This plan also automatically approves you as an affiliate. You also gain access to all funnels at a fee of $199.00.
3. You get a Builderall free trial
How can you feel confident about a platform without experiencing the benefits in real time? Instead of taking my word for it and looking at all of the Builderall reviews, Builderall will give you a 14-day free trial to test all of the tools in the platform. Builderall will encourage you to sign up for a plan if you’re satisfied in those first two weeks. And if another two weeks go by and you’re less than pleased with the overall experience, Builderall offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
The Builderall Affiliate Program
If you’re planning on using Builderall, why not make money in the process? The Builderall affiliate program offers an excellent opportunity to help you generate a recurring income, build your brand and bring more people to your newly revamped website.
Essentially, all you have to do is place your referral link within your blog content on your website or social outlets and get people to click. Once they sign up for Builderall, you make 100% first month commissions on all products, then 30% recurring each month following the initial purchase.
Builderall pays thousands of dollars in commission every month to its affiliates, with most of those people making more than five figures every month! As a Builderall affiliate, I’ve made over $500,000 in commissions.
The money sounds good, doesn’t it? Here are the two options you have to sign up to become a Builderall affiliate:
- Option 1: Builderall customer/affiliate: After purchasing the Builderall Premium Plan or Builderall Funnel Club Plan, you get automatic affiliation approval. That means you gain access to all of the tools of the digital marketing platform while becoming part of one of the fasted growing communities in the world. Plus, you can start earning money right away!
- Option 2: Builderall solo affiliate: This option is for someone who uses a different marketing strategy to promote Builderall and has no plans to access the Builderall platform at all. If you plan to work with a separate tool, you must apply to become a Builderall solo affiliate. The Builderall staff has 30 days to review and approve.
My Builderall Review
All in all, Builderall has so many excellent tools that you can use to perfect your digital marketing strategy. It’s a valuable investment in the future of your own business. If you’re still considering Builderall, here are some of the reasons I love the platform:
- The abundance of helpful tools
- A free trial and 30-day money-back guarantee
- The support from the solid Builderall community
- The lucrative affiliate program
- And much, much more.
Today, I rely solely on Builderall for my entire digital marketing empire. It’s all I need to run my million-dollar business and feel confident that I’m doing it the right way. Builderall is constantly making improvements and adding new features and tools to the platform to make for a better user experience.
Are you ready to learn more? See why Builderall has changed the way I live and how it can transform your business and life, too.